Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Spex

I am a human being.
made of specs
cells>molecules>atoms>particles>strings.
no single atom means anything to me.
5 million million fit on the head of a pin.

I am a spec
I am a human being
living day to day.
things matter to me.
but they exist only to me.

I am a spec
living amongst billions of other specs
on a tiny spec floating through space
revolving around a spec
in a galaxy of specs
that is in itself a spec
in the scope of the universe
and we can't tell whether the universe is a spec or not

but it's probably just a spec that exists for only nanoseconds at the center of a blackhole of another universe that exists for only nanoseconds at the center of a blackhole of another universe.


we are specs with no ability to conceptualize infinity in a place on a level in a layer of the universe that is infinite in everything.
everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment